The second ever issue of RocketSTEM magazine, promoting space exploration and STEM education efforts, is now available to read online for free.
Among the featured items in the April 2013 ‘Spring’ issue are:
- The Curiosity rover has definitive proof that Mars was once hospitable to life. If life ever existed remains unknown.
- An interview with Green Bank’s Dr. Jay Lockman as we take a look into the life and work of an astronomer.
- A look at the launch of the SpaceX CRS-2 mission to the ISS, as seen from atop the VAB.
- One-on-one conversation with Skylab astronaut Ed Gibson.
- The story behind the effort to repair Skylab, a mission that gave NASA the confidence to construct the ISS.
- Ride along with the members of the 920th Rescue Wing as they clear the danger zone before a rocket launch.
- Visit the California Science Museum and stand alongside Space Shuttle Endeavour.
- Sixty-four pages of pure content. No advertising.
All that – and more – in this issue of RocketSTEM magazine.
Table of Contents
RocketSTEM • April 2013 • Vol. 1 No. 2 Issue 2 (ISSN: 2326-0661) • © 2013 All Rights Reserved
We hope you will continue to be inquisitive about this universe we all inhabit. Educators and students may reuse the magazine’s material in their classrooms, however, no commercial use or other reproduction is allowed.
Make a Donation
RocketSTEM Media Foundation is registered with the IRS as a tax-exempt charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code. Donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.