After a long summer hiatus, we are back with the third issue of RocketSTEM magazine. This issue marks the last of our large quarterly issues. Our fourth issue will be released in early November.
- Among the featured items in the October 2013 issue are:
- The Voyager 1 spacecraft has entered interstellar space.
- An interview with British cosmonaut Helen Sharman, the first European woman to rocket into space.
- LADEE launches toward the moon to study the lunar atmosphere.
- Orbital Sciences Corporation makes its first delivery to the ISS using the Cygnus spacecraft.
- This month’s edition of our astronomy guide helps you recognise the night sky.
- A light-hearted question and answer session with Hollywood actor and space geek, Seth Green.
- Sixty-eight pages of pure content. No advertising.
All that – and more – in this issue of RocketSTEM magazine.
Table of Contents
RocketSTEM • October 2013 • Vol. 1 No. 3 Issue 3 (ISSN: 2326-0661) • © 2013 All Rights Reserved
We hope you will continue to be inquisitive about this universe we all inhabit. Educators and students may reuse the magazine’s material in their classrooms, however, no commercial use or other reproduction is allowed.
Make a Donation
RocketSTEM Media Foundation is registered with the IRS as a tax-exempt charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code. Donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.