Welcome to the very first issue of RocketSTEM magazine. Our nonprofit is publishing the magazine to promote space exploration and STEM education efforts. Each issue will be available to read online for free.
Among the featured items in the January 2013 premier issue are:
- One-on-one conversations with Moonwalkers Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt.
- The story behind Apollo 17, the last manned mission to the Moon.
- Even after 35 years, the twin Voyager spacecraft are still making new discoveries.
- An interview with Flight Director Emily Nelson as we look inside NASA’s Mission Control Center.
- The Curiosity rover begins a lifetime of discovery on the Martian surface.
- Joys of participating in a NASA Social event.
- Spotlight on the National Naval Aviation Museum.
- Sixty-eight pages of pure content. No advertising.
All that – and more – in this inaugural issue of RocketSTEM magazine.
Table of Contents
RocketSTEM • January 2013 • Vol. 1 No. 1 Issue 1 (ISSN: 2326-0661) • © 2013 All Rights Reserved
We hope you will continue to be inquisitive about this universe we all inhabit. Educators and students may reuse the magazine’s material in their classrooms, however, no commercial use or other reproduction is allowed.
Make a Donation
RocketSTEM Media Foundation is registered with the IRS as a tax-exempt charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code. Donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.